Become a Member
Become a member today! Choose from the three classes of memberships available and start enjoying the benefits.
(Subject to Board approval.)
Members enjoy benefits such as:
1. After 2 years of membership, member will receive an 8% discount on overall costs, excluding alcohol, for any member sponsored event; for example, a party or wedding. The discount is applied to the total before gratuity and taxes.
2. At a member sponsored event, the member will have the option to serve their own wine during the meal only. The member must pay a corkage fee for each bottle used. Corkage fees are $9.00 per litre. (For non-members, the corkage fee is $13.)
3. $500.00 off total bill for a member’s funeral reception. The discount is applied before taxes.
4. $5.00 domestic beer and house wine each Wednesday and Sunday during card playing.
5. Free members BBQ in June celebrating Italia Day. Includes 2 free drink tickets per member.
6. Free use of the Bocce field, guests also play free if with a member.
7. Castagnata-free for members
8. Children’s Christmas Party- free to all children and grandchildren of members who are 12 and under.
ACTIVE MEMBER: shall be a person 18 years of age or older, of Italian birth, descent or relation
who pays the fee for this classification? An active member in good standing shall enjoy the privileges
of the Corporation and shall have the right to vote and hold office.
ASSOCIATE MEMBER: shall be a person 18 years of age or older, NOT of Italian birth, descent or
relation who pays the fee for this classification. An associate member in good standing shall enjoy all
the privileges of an active member including the right to attend at General Meetings but SHALL NOT
BE ELIGIBLE TO VOTE OR HOLD OFFICE.
HONORARY MEMBER: shall be a person 18 years of age or older, Elected by the Executive
Committee because of eminence, personal character, positions of honour and influence. He SHALL
NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO VOTE OR HOLD OFFICE but shall have the right to attend at General
To apply for a membership with us, you can fill out the online application below.
The Membership Fees for the Italo-Canadian Club is $150.00 + $19.50 HST totaling $169.50. Spousal membership is $75.00 + $9.75 HST totaling $84.75. Applicants must be sponsored by two members in good standing. Membership renewals are eligible for an early payment discount of $50.00 and $25.00 respectively and apply if dues are PAID BEFORE MARCH 1st.
The fees prior to March 1st are $100.00 + $13.00 HST totaling $113.00 and $50.00 + $6.50 HST totaling
$56.50 for the spousal membership.
Former members may rejoin the club without penalty (back dues). They must however pay dues for the next 10 consecutive years to qualify for the age exception benefit, regardless of age.